Living the Beacon Hill Lifestyle Luxury. Lake. Community.
Beacon Hill Marina Club Featuring the Exclusive Aqua Lounge
- 24 hour video monitoring from within our gated community
- Full marina concierge service
- Lighted columns with electric and water provided
- Mobile fuel access
- Aqua Club room access to entertain friends and family or host a small party – the perfect venue for a festive gathering
- Fully lighted 900’ jetty/observation pier protecting the Beacon Hill Marina also provides excellent fishing day and night
Live Webcam The Marina Club at Beacon Hill
Lake Ava Rosetta A Private Interior Lake and Unique Feature to Beacon Hill
If you own a home situated on Beacon Hill’s Lake Ava Rosetta, you get to enjoy this private nine-acre stocked interior fishing and swimming lake. The lake boasts a vivid waterfall and inviting waters, perfect for bringing along your fishing pole or your bathing suit. You, your family and friends can enjoy these lifestyle amenities on the private lake waters and private beach:
- Stand-up Paddle Board
Bird Sanctuary & Waterfront Nature Trail Scenic Beauty Around The Lake
Ever seen a Spoon Bill Crane? At Beacon Hill you can. From the American White Pelican to a Red Tail Hawk, birdwatchers will find a variety of the rarest species at either of Beacon Hill’s two wild bird sanctuaries designed as wildlife management areas (one of the few subdivisions designated by the state). One is within the Waterfront property on this Cedar Creek Lake community and the other on a nearby island. A 3,000 foot trail offers serene areas for bird-watching, biking, picnicking or just a lazy stroll beneath the shady arbors of beautiful east Texas trees and shrubs of every kind.